Jeweller/ Workshop Assistant
Vacancy: Jeweller/ Workshop Assistant
At Murrayand Me we are deeply passionate about making precious pieces of jewellery that our customers' will treasure for years to come. Making each and every piece of our jewellery right here in Manchester, England.
We are looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual to join our small team on a part-time basis. The successful applicant will have experience working in a fast- paced jewellery workshop adhering to strict health & safety guidelines. You will play a pivotal supporting role to the workshop team and management. As part of a small team, you will be expected to be adaptable, conscientious and detail orientated.
- Soldering (including use of the microwelder)
- Ring sizing
- Stock replenishment (parts, metal, tools)
- Cleaning castings
- Cleaning and maintenance of machines & tools
- Quality checks
- Setting work (preferred but not essential)
- Handstamping skills (preferred but not essential)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a workshop environment.
- Practical benchwork skills are essential.
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Part-time- 2/3 days a week
- Dependant on Experience (TBC)
- Dependant on candidate. Role is based in Manchester
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be invited for interview showing examples of your work and subsequent workshop trial.
- 31st January 2022