The Sirius Necklace (named after the brightest star in the sky) is a timeless piece you'll never take off.
This modern mixed metal version of our popular Sirius necklace looks gorgeous worn alone or layered with other M&Me pendant necklaces. Made famous after the very lovely Stacey Soloman shared her reasons for purchasing the larger version of the necklace as reported in OK magazine
Customise your Sirius necklace:
- Personalise each disc with up to 7 characters along the bottom edge, a single initial in the centre or a single initial and DOB
Choose to have your Sirius Necklace adorned with briliant round diamonds, star set, so they look like twinkling diamonds.
Choose your prefered chain... the original chain or a heavier chain to suit your own individual style. (see pictures)
- You are able to arrange your discs as you prefer. Simply leave instructions for the order and personalisation in the box below
You can choose to have your mixed metal necklace finished with sterling silver disc and chain or 9ct white gold disc and chain. The two other accompanying discs are 9ct rose gold and 9ct yellow gold.
- Necklace is available in 16, 17, 18, 19 or 20 inch lengths- end to end including discs
- Discs measure 10mm
- All personalisation is stamped in capital letters
- Single sided personalisation only
- Symbols include a heart, star or ampersand
- The discs are hung on a sterling silver or 9ct white gold chain
Your necklace will carry its own hallmark of accreditation from The Birmingham Assay Office. These prestigious hallmarks provide assurance that your new treasured pieces are investments as well as something you hold dear.
*Please note that the personalisation is handstamped rather than machine engraved. Each letter and number is individually stamped into the metal by hand with a hammer and steel stamp, variations between spacing and depth will occur which gives each piece its truly unique character.
Visit my Instagram page for more information and to watch the handstamping technique in action... @murrayandme_jewellery